The following are the conditions, guidelines and rules that apply to the Euro Systems Automotive Training Inc.("ESAT Inc") Website.
The ESAT Inc Website is provided by ESAT Inc for training, technical and educational purposes. ESAT Inc makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy or suitability of this information for any purpose. Errors and omissions may occur. Therefore, ESAT Inc disclaims any warranty, whether express or implied, as to any matter relating to this service and all information provided, including but not limited to the or fitness for any particular purpose. In no event shall ESAT Inc be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of any use of reliance of any information contained herein. Nor does ESAT Inc assume any responsibility for failure or delay in updating or removing the information contained herein.
Moreover, information provided on the Website does not constitute technical advice or diagnosis nor should it be considered as a replacement of the customer/shop owner relationship or a Technician's professional judgment. ESAT Inc expressly disclaims all liability for advice, diagnosis, decisions and actions taken or not taken in reliance upon information contained in this Website.
RULES FOR USE
To maintain an informative and valuable Website that meets the needs of all Users but avoids harm to others, Users must adhere to the following Rules for Use:
1. All materials posted on this site are subject to copyrights owned by ESAT Inc and other individuals or entities. Users may NOT download, print or transmit information from the ESAT Inc Website unless granted permission by ESAT Inc Any reproduction, retransmission, or republication of all or part of any document found on this site is expressly prohibited, unless ESAT Inc or the copyright owner of the material has expressly granted its prior written consent to so reproduce, retransmit, or republish the material. All other rights reserved.
2. Although the site includes links providing direct access to other Internet sites, ESAT Inc takes no responsibility for the content or information contained on those other sites, and does not exert any editorial or other control over those other sites.
3. Users may not post or transmit any messages that are libelous, defamatory, abusive, anti-competitive, illegal, or violate any other person's copyrights, privacy rights, trademarks, trade secrets, or rights in other confidential information.
4. ESAT Inc does not intend to discourage Users from taking controversial positions or expressing what may be unpopular views; however, ESAT Inc reserves the right to take such action as it deems appropriate in cases where ESAT Inc Website is inappropriately used to disseminate statements or materials that are reasonably construed as abusive, destructive, harmful, or threatening to the safety of others.
5. The names, trademarks, service marks and logos of ESAT Inc appearing on this site may not be used in any advertising or publicity, or otherwise used to indicate ESAT Inc's sponsorship, endorsement of, or affiliation with any product or service, without ESAT Inc's prior express written permission.
6. Users may not post any information or other material protected by copyright without the permission of the copyright owner. By posting any material, the posting party warrants and represents that it owns the copyright with respect to such material or has received permission from the copyright owner to use it in such manner. By posting communications, User grants to ESAT Inc a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, translate, distribute, perform and display those communications alone or as part of other works in any form, media, or technology, whether known or hereafter developed and sublicense such rights through multiple tiers of sublicenses. User further agrees to grant other Users the right to access, view, store, and reproduce the communications for personal use.
7. ESAT Inc reserves the right, but has no obligation, to review and remove postings that ESAT Inc considers to be inappropriate, defamatory, or otherwise objectionable.
Euro Systems Automotive Training Inc. and Autowerks Training Inc. are a combined North American and European technical support service. Autowerks Training Inc. also follows the entire above mentioned disclaimer.
Euro Systems Automotive Training Inc is not a part of, associated with or in any contact with VWoA, VW AG, Audi oA, Audi AG or Porsche AG.